Is cleaning with microfiber really better than using a regular cloth?
You don't have to look far to find recommendations to clean with microfiber cloths.
From windows to bathtubs to floors, cleaning experts continue to recommend this specific cleaning tool.
Why use microfiber?
• It saves money and outlasts other cleaning cloths.
• It's safe for the environment and cleans with water, not harmful chemicals.
• It removes 99 percent of bacteria on surfaces.
Why Choose Microfiber?
The use of microfiber in cleaning is growing in popularity. Microfibers are completely changing the way people clean their homes, wash their cars, mop their floors, and even cleanse their bodies. Microfiber enables people to eliminate many of the household cleaners they would typically use. Whether a person has been using commercially produced cleaning products or making their own at home, many are making the switch to a cleaning method which uses only water and a these reusable cloths. In an effort to reduce chemical exposure, eliminate waste, save time and money, and simplify their lives, microfiber is becoming an obvious choice for many
When compared to cotton cloths, microfiber cloths perform better at most household cleaning tasks because they:
• leave no lint or streaks behind.
• can hold up to 8 times their weight in water.
• won’t scratch delicate surfaces.
• can clean nearly any surface with just water.
• have split fibers that help grab dirt and other particles.
• are very easy to clean and maintain. are environmentally friendly and economical.
A damp microfiber cloth is all you need to clean your counter tops, stove, your appliances, sink, cabinets and even your floor.
But the cleaning doesn't stop there. You can do all of your dusting with a damp microfiber cloth. You can even clean those unseen areas of your home, like the top of the fridge or the top of ceiling fan blades.
You know that nothing is dirtier in a home that the bathroom. But you can rest assured that the anti-bacterial quality of the microfiber cleans grunge away leaving only a clean, healthy environment for you and your family.
• Counter-tops: Wipe up spills and messes with ease.
• Cutting Board: Wipe down your cutting board without worry of leaving behind bacteria.
• Appliances: With just a little bit of dampness on the microfiber cloth you can leave your appliances sparkling clean.
• Stove-top: The abrasive quality of the microfiber can clean up even the toughest stuck on food without scratching your surfaces.
• Sink: Again leave your kitchen sink sparkling clean using a damp microfiber cloth and rest assured you are also wiping away any bacteria which might be there.
• Dishes: Yes, you can even clean your dishes with safety and ease because by only using a cloth with water, you’re wiping away food particles and any bacteria that might be there leaving dishes sparkling clean.
• Living Areas
• Furniture: Dusting is never easier than with a damp cloth that picks up dust, hair, and dirt. Simply rinse occasionally with water and keep dusting. Because it's so absorbent the cloth doesn't leave your furniture wet, and picks up dust like a vacuum.
• Windows: With just a damp microfiber you will get the most sparkling clean window you've ever seen with no streaking whatsoever. The cloth absorbs any water as you clean leaving only clear glass behind.
• Floors: With hardwoods, or laminate it's a simple matter of wiping down to clean up the floors. Some companies offer microfiber mop pads making for ease and convenience, but a regular microfiber cloth will work just as well if you don't want to purchase the extra mop pad.
• Carpet: With microfiber being so absorbent you can clean up spills on carpets with ease leaving behind no trace of the spill. With a little water, these cloths have also been known to clean stains from carpet with a bit more elbow grease.
• Sink: Wipe down all around the sink including the faucet knowing that with just a bit of water you are wiping away grime and bacteria leaving only clean, safe, surfaces.
• Mirrors: Just as with windows, they leave your mirrors sparkling clean with no streaking.
• Shower/Tub: Add a cloth to a nearby shower hook and daily wipe down the walls and floor as you are showering for ease of clean. The cloth will pick up soap scum and any other thing that might be lurking in the shower.
• Floors: Just as in other areas of your home the microfiber cloth works well to clean up any spills, of any kind, all around the bathroom floor and pick up any dust that might be lurking under cabinets, shelves, or hampers as well. Nowhere is it more necessary to ensure the floors are clean than in the bathroom around the toilet and microfiber does an excellent job there as well.