Filling:2 large potatoes (boiled/ baked)
Green chutney (to taste)
Salt + pepper (to taste)
:500g chicken fillet
1 tablespoon garlic flakes
2 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin)
1 large onion (chopped
2 tablespoon oil
Sauce:2 tablespoon butter,1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce,1 tablespoon chilli sauce,1 tablespoon tomato sauce,2 tablespoon lemon juice,1 tablespoon garlic flakes
Topping:1 large potato (grated)
1. Blend roulade ingredients in magimix.
2. Grease a large piece of foil with oil.
3. Spread minced chicken onto foil.
4. Make mash with potatoes for filling seasoning with chutney, salt, pepper and butter.
5. Place filling in the center of roulade and roll chicken over sealing it well with foil.
6. Place in pot to steam for 30-40 minutues.
7. Make sauce by boiling until thickened.
8. Colour grated potato with pinch turmeric or egg yellow food colouring and fry until crispy.
9. When roulade is firmed and cooked through, remove from foil.
10. Pour sauce over and garnish with fried potato. Serve with a side of veggies.
Recipe credit: Indian Delights
Picture credit: ruhana ebrahim,