Abdullah, a man with SR4000 salary and many debts, says: I thought I'm going to live like this forever… I was always afraid that I will pass away before repaying my debts which were constantly increasing instead of decreasing, It was the way marriage life goes, and although I was comfortable with my wife who understands our situation, debts were always making our life harder. One day I went out with guys like me whom I usually share my problems with. On that day one of them gave me the advice of specifying a part of my salary for charity. "I am hardly feeding myself" I answered him. Later that night I told this to my wife and she said "Try, may Allah help us out." So I decided to give SR300 every month to charity,
Since then my life became much better, my debts are just disappearing, I find money pouring on me wherever I turn. Believe me and take my advice, give to charity and wait and see how you will get a better life.
Abu Sara, a Mechanical Engineer with SR9000 of salary, used to spend all of his salary even though it is a good salary and he has his own house. He says: "I don't know where all the money was going! Each month I would say to myself that I will save some money for the future but it just flies away. At last one of my friends advised me to give some share of my salary to charity; I decided to fix an amount of SR500 for that. Believe me the first month I ended up with SR2000 still there in my account even though my bills and necessities are still the same. I was so happy and decided to raise the amount to SR900 a month and after five months I got a raise in my salary thanks to Allah. Since I started giving to charity everything became better for me and my family. Try it out, it's true.
Many stories are there telling us about the benefits of Charity Giving. The Warranty that Charity gives you a better life:
– It's a proof of belief as the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said "R30; Charity is a proof"
– Cause of healing as Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) said "Heal your sick with charity"
– It shades you on Judgment day "Each person is in the shade of his charity till people are judged," said the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him).
– Cools Allah's anger: Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "Giving in secret cools Allah's anger"
– Love of Allah: as (Peace Be Upon Him) said "The most loved actions to Allah are: Happiness you give to a Muslim, or Sadness you take away, or Debt you help him with, or Hunger you put away, supporting my brother in one of his needs is better for me than staying in this Masjid for a month?
– Opens doors of Mercy: The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said "Allah will have mercy on those who are merciful, Have mercy on those on earth and you will get mercy from him who is in heaven"
– Gives Thawaab even after death: "When a human dies, all his doing is over except three: Continuous Charity, Usable Education and Good son praying for him."
– Protects you as the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said "Good doings protect from bad destinies"
NOTE: If you convince someone to give to charity, you will get the same Thawaab he is getting without affecting his, this is because you will be the reason of him doing good. This means you may die and still someone will be there to pay charity on your behalf Continuous Charity).
The easiest way to do that is by forwarding this message to all the ones you care for.