1. Having unlawful relationships with men or women.
2. Having mistresses.
3. Visiting escort agencies and prostitutes.
4. Frequenting clubs or discos.
5. Reading pornographic material.
6. Gazing at women with lust.
To make Nikaah. Nikaah in Islam is very simple, easy and full of Barakah. If one cannot make Nikaah due to some Shariah reason, he/she should resort to the following:
1. Keep fast.
2. Protect the eyes from looking at strange men/women.
3. Avoid mixed gatherings.
4. Have the thought that Allah is at all times watching and aware of your actions.
5. Refrain from sitting and working in privacy with strange women.
6. Be wary of the dictates of the Nafs.
7. Ask Allah for protection from disobedience.
A Youth Seeks Permission to Commit Adultery
A youth (from the outlying regions) came to Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam and said: "Please permit me to commit adultery." The Companions of the Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam took this very ill and were enraged at his words; but Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said to him: "Come nearer to me. Would you like anyone to commit adultery with your mother?" He said: "Not at all." Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: "Then other people will also never tolerate such a shameful act with their mothers." Then Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam asked him the same question about his sister, aunt, etc. And he answered each time in the negative. Then Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam put his hand on his chest and prayed: "O Allah! Purify his heart, forgive his sins and guard him against adultery." The reporters say that, after this, nothing was more hateful to him than adultery.