3 cups flour
1 tsp coriander/dhania powder
½ tsp arad/turmeric
1 tsp red chillie powder
1 tsp salt or to taste
8 tblsp oil
2 tbslp freshly cut green dhania/coriander
• sift dry ingredients together.
• add 3 tblsp oil to the flour and mix
• add chopped coriander.
• knead into a soft dough using hot water.
• divide into little balls and roll them like roties
• roast on a hot tawa until lightly freckled on both sides
• smear a tsp of oil over each roti
you can omit the red chillie powder and add in some green chillies.
add in some chopped methi bhajie..
a mixture of ghee and oil can be added.