Chop everything together add salt and lemon juice
TOMATO CHUTNEY ALSO A SALSA
I onion chopped finely
Make a nice vagaar
Then boil 3 tomatoes and liquidize
Add to your vagaar with 1 tsp garlic masala, salt, Arad, dry dhana
Cook till nicely done
Add about 2 tables tomatoe puree
Chop green Dhana
Fresh Salsa Ingredients
- Fresh Roma tomatoes – use the nice and red ones, avoid anything soft.
- Canned tomatoes – I like to use canned in addition to fresh because it gives the salsa a better consistency.
- Fresh cilantro – cilantro adds key flavor, don’t omit this!
- Jalapeno – this adds a nice kick. If you don’t like heat you can replace it with 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper or omit.
- Red onion – yellow onion can be used here as well.
- Green onion – if you don’t want to buy both kinds of onions you can omit the green onions and add just a little redder onion.
- Garlic – it may seem small, but garlic packs a flavorful punch. Only use fresh garlic here for best flavor.
- Lime – this really brightens up the salsa.
- Chili powder and cumin – I don’t always add these but they’re a nice addition if you have them on hand.
- Sugar – just a touch balances out the acidity of the tomatoes and lime.
- Salt and pepper – the salsa would taste flat without the salt and the pepper adds a light kick.