This is the chicken recipe credit: @sajseeds_recipes @umme_zayyan
- Cut 2 medium size chicken fillets into strips:
- Marinate in ½ tsp black pepper, 1tsp ginger/garlic paste, salt to taste, big pinch chilli flakes, 1Tblsp soy sauce, 1egg whisked in, 2Tbs corn flour
- Deep fry leave aside
- Pour some oil into pot add in ¼ tsp ginger/garlic paste, handful of finely chopped spring onions sizzle a minute, add 1Tbs soy sauce, ¼ cup tomato sauce, 1Tbs vinegar, ½ cup chilli garlic sauce, 1Tbs sugar, 1 & ½ cup water, ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- Mix 2 tsp of corn flour/maziena make a paste with water pour that in cook slightly add in fried chicken mix coat chicken well once sauce has thickened a bit take of heat garnish with finely chopped spring onions, serve with fried rice recipe follows in the next post for rice..
- Pour little oil in pot add in 1 heap tsp freshly minced garlic, 1 fresh red chilli thinly sliced, sizzle it for a minute, add in ½ cup each of frozen peas & sweet corn, ¼ each of different coloured peppers cut into julienne, 2 carrots julienne
- once veggies almost cooked add ½ tsp black pepper, 3Tbs chilli garlic sauce, 1Tbs soy sauce, juice of ½ lemon, ½ tsp turmeric, chop in some coriander/dhania, handful of spring onions, cook few minutes then add in 2 & ½ cups of cooked boiled white rice, mix well & steam just before eating, serve with chicken poured all over this rice so delicious