This recipe was one of marhoomah aunty Khadija Ebrahim’s favourite recipes..
it’s a very easy simple yet tasty dhaal recipe..
- 2 cups oil dhal wash and put to boil . once boiled liquidise and keep aside .
- Take half a chicken and about 3 chicken fillets wash and keep aside.
- Make a nice onion vagaar add oil ,whole jeero ,curry leaves , whole green chillies
- Once vagaar is made put about 2 tab ginger garlic masala ,1tsp salt,1tsp dry dhana ,1tsp arad and 3tab methie masala braise well and add chicken and cook till nicely done
- Then add about 3tomatoes chopped and cook further. then add your dhal which was liquidised to meat and let boil till nice and thick.
- Lastly make another vagaar with a little oil,whole jeero,few whole red chillies,sliced garlic let it get hot and throw over dhal and add green dhana , mint,and copped spring onions. optional u can add dhodie or marrow to dhal very yummy