Recipe credits: @dash_of_delish
Crushed black pepper
1 tbslp oil
Wash meat thoroughly under cold water. Strain out & remove access water. Marinate meat with above mentioned spices. Keep aside.
1 onion chopped
2 to 3 Bay leaves
2 cinnamon sticks
3 to 4 cloves
¼ cup oil
• Heat oil in a pot, add the whole spices, fry until aromatic.
• The aroma imparts deep flovours into the meat that’s being cooked.
• Now add the chopped onions, fry until translucent.
• Remember allowing flavours to slowly develop is one of the secrets of great cooks.
• Add in the marinated meat & fry on medium flame
• Stir the meat while frying so that the flavours can infuse well in the meat
• After 15 minutes, lower the flame, add enough water to slow cook the meat.
• Cover and let it cook until tender
• . Once the meat is done.
• Turn up the flame to burn out access water.
• Adjust salt and pepper.
• Throw in whole green chillies ( optional).
• Garnish with green coriander leaves.
• Serve with home made chapati or naan..
• Tastes best when made with fresh qurbani meat
• . A must try…