Chicken Preparation – Ingredients:
2 cups white meat
1 tsp green masala
1 tsp fine dhana
1 tsp fine salt (as required)
Â½ tsp arad
1 dash lemon juice (optional)
Marinate chicken with the above ingredients and cook on medium heat until all water has evaporated.
1 Â½ cups mixed frozen vegetables
Â½ cup frozen whole corn
Â½ cup frozen peas
2 dessertspoon green pounded chillies (as required)
1 tsp fine dhanna
Â½ tsp black pepper
Â½ cup greens (dhannia, mint & spring onions finely chopped)
3 medium potatoes (boiled then mashed)
1. Boil mix vegetables, corm and peas on medium heat for approximately 7-8 minutes.
2. Remove, strain and dry vegetables on a cloth
3. Mash vegetables slightly (must not be fine) or just magimix for a second
4. Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Add chicken and mash potatoes and mix well
6. Make balls and flatten them slightly
7. Dip in egg and fry in hot oil (shallow â€“ just covering kebabs) or dip in egg, roll in crumbs and fry.
8. Must not be stored in the freezer